The playrules for ‘The Kinky and the Beast - play party’ (from: www.schmacht.org)
- If alcoholic drinks are served at the party:
Alcohol diminishes your ability to judge as well as your capacity of reaction.
In order to enable players to play with sober play-partners we request that
everyone who consumed alcohol or drugs inform their play-partners of this in advance.
- Photographing, filming and recording are forbidden.
- Arguments and discussions have to take place outside the play-area.
- Bring towels to cover places which others might be using after you.
- After finishing your play please clean up after yourselves.
- Reservation of equipment by placing
personal items on them is forbidden except in the direct preparation of a play.
- Everyone (bottom or top) is responsible
for herself! Please announce physical or psychological handicaps
or sensitivities in advance and negotiate before the scene (especially if you're going
to play with a new play-partner)!
- No touching of participants or their belongings without
their permission. Joining of an ongoing scene only by permission of the players.
- Gossiping only at the bar (if you must)! Commenting on
scenes played by others is forbidden.
- After the party: please be discrete about scenes you
weren't part of. Don't name names!
- Good news: Watching is permitted (as long as it is
fun for all participants!), but if players need the space to play: they come first!
- Party safe words are ‘yellow’ (‘something is wrong,
please check in’) or ‘red’ (‘stop the scene’).
They should be used by everyone unless, of course, you have your own safe words.
- Safer sex, only! This means: please use condoms,
dental dams, gloves and disinfection!
- Needles and scalpels have to be put into the
sharps-containers after use!
- In case you are playing with blood: put Band-Aids
over open wounds after the scene. Toys and play-areas have to be
disinfected after the scene.